“I will ensure that your event will run with the smoothness of a Rolls Royce and the accuracy of a Swiss watch”.
Stress Free... that’s a promise
As the proud father of two wonderful daughters, both of whom are now married I completely understand the need for everything to be " just so " when it come to that "special day ". This is why I treat your wedding day, your charity event or whatever event it is that you are celebrating as if the event was for my daughters.
Weddings, Masonic Ladies Festivals, Corporate and Charity events, Sportsmans Dinners each event is unique.
Having officiated at a number of events I took the desicion to become a Professional Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies. As a graduate from the UK School of Professional Toastmasters I have the knowledge to be able to take care of your special event leaving you to fully enjoy the day.
I am "the man in the red coat ", "the point of contact ", " the soother of nerves ".
Whatever your event I will be there quietly guiding and advising and making sure that everything runs as smoothly as possible and on time.
- Weddings (including Christian, Jewish, Asian, Chinese and Ukrainian)
- Same sex weddings and celebrations
- Civic functions
- Round Table and Rotary Club functions
- Masonic Ladies’ festivals
- Law Society functions and events held by other professional associations
- Corporate functions, award ceremonies
- Sportsmans Dinners
- Charity fundraising balls, including auctions
- Armed Forces’ functions
At your service Michael Bidny
Professional Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies.