A wedding is special - a day to treasure and remember forever. Our Toastmasters can help everything to run smoothly.
Here are just a few ways in which he or she might help. You may wish your Toastmaster to:
- Receive and direct your guests
- Take charge of any cards and gifts and arrange the Gift Table
- Assist with the civil ceremony
- Greet the bridal party when they arrive from the church
- Organise the receiving line
- Announce the wedding breakfast and direct guests to their places
- Announce the entrance of the bride and bridegroom and escort them to their places
- Say grace before the meal or introduce a guest to do so
- Announce and organise the cutting of the cake or other ceremonies
- Announce any toasts and speeches and assist with presentations
- Close the formal proceedings and escort the bride and bridegroom as they retire
- Welcome and direct any evening guests
- Introduce the first dance
But of course, how the day runs is entirely up to you. You can be as formal, or as laid-back as you wish. Whatever you have in mind, a Toastmaster can be the key to ensuring that your hopes and expectations are more than met. They'll talk with you at length to plan a day that suits you... perfectly.